Personal Injury *
Had an accident recently? Are you entitled to bring a claim? What are the costs involved?
If you are asking yourself these questions, then make an appointment to meet with one of our Solicitors. Contact the office to make a no obligation consultation.
We are experienced at representing clients in their accident and personal injury claims in the District, Circuit and High Courts. We advise clients in the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) process.
We have helped clients seek compensation for all types of accidents and injuries, including:-
- Personal injury in public places,
- Brain damage and head injuries,
- Injuries sustained in a slip, trip or fall,
- Personal injuries through road traffic accidents,
- Fatal injury / wrongful death (i.e. accidents and injuries causing death),
- Loss of income and compensation for expenses,
- Medical negligence injury,
- Personal injury caused by delay of treatment,
- Farming accidents,
- Sports injuries,
- Accidents leading to paralysis, loss of function, paraplegia, quadriplegia,
- Personal injuries incurred while “trespassing”,
- Occupier’s liability accidents,
- Motorcycle accident injuries,
- Spine / neck / back injuries,
- Burn victims,
- Damage to limbs, digits, bones, etc
- Inter family disputes,
- Accidents with untraceable drivers (dealt with by the MIBI, the Motor Insurers Bureau of Ireland),
- Workplace accidents,
- Product liability,
- Other accidents and injuries.
Time limits are very short in personal injury cases. You should contact us as soon as possible after your injury / accident so we can advise you.
The above is not intended to be legal advice and should not be considered as such. If you would like to speak to us about any of the issues mentioned above, please contact us, to arrange a no obligation consultation.
In contentious business, a Solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage of proportion of any award or settlement. This statement is made in compliance with regulation 8 of S.I 518 of 2002 and S.I 229 of 2019.
Please fill out your details below and we will contact you. You can also contact us directly on 057 9341866.